Agreement for the processing of personal data
1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user gives his consent to United Tours Rus Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company, legal address: 68/25 Radishcheva St., Ulyanovsk, floor 3) for the collection, storage and processing of his personal data indicated by filling out web forms on unitedtoursrussia.com, unitedtours.org and its subdomains * .unitedtoursrussia.com, .unitedtours.org (further - Website). Personal data is understood as any information relating to a person directly or indirectly defined or determined by an individual (citizen).2. The user also agrees to the processing and cross-border transfer of personal data of the Company's contractor organization for sending marketing and newsletters.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" with additions and amendments.4. In the course of processing with personal data, the following operations will be performed: collection, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, removal, destruction - all the said actions only for the purposes specified in clause 2 of this Agreement.
5. The Company undertakes not to transfer information received from the User to third parties. It is not a violation of the provision of personal data to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this Agreement.6. Personal data is stored and processed until all necessary procedures are completed or until the Company is liquidated.
7. Consent may be withdrawn by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Company at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The user can also refuse to receive electronic messages using the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of each letter.
8. The user accepts the policy of using cookies used on the Site, and agrees to receive information about the IP address and other information about its activity on the Site. This information is not used to identify the User.
9. In the processing of personal data, the Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions regarding personal data.